This Site contains material which is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights owned by the CREATE Foundation. In relation to the material available on the Site in any form including without limitation software, documents, text, images, full motion video and sound available on this Site you:
- may view, copy, print and distribute material in electronic or other forms only for educational purposes. CREATE Foundation retains copyright and any other intellectual property rights in the original material;
- must not use or distribute material from this site for any public or commercial purpose; and
- must not breach copyright or any other intellectual property rights of CREATE Foundation or its licensors including by amending or adapting any material on this site or reverse engineering any material consisting of downloadable software.
- Nothing you do on or in relation to the Site will transfer any copyright or other intellectual property rights to you or licence you to exercise any copyright or intellectual property rights unless this is expressly stated.
To the extent permitted by law, CREATE Foundation excludes any liability it may have to you arising out of or in connection with this agreement or your linking to the CREATE Foundation site (including without limitation liability for loss of profits, loss of revenue, or loss or corruption of data).
If any condition or warranty is implied into this agreement under the Trades Practices Act 1974 (Cth) or any equivalent state or territory legislation and cannot be excluded, then the liability of CREATE Foundation is limited to one or more of the following:
- in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
- in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- You acknowledge that CREATE Foundation may, in its sole discretion and with or without notice:
- vary the Site or any part of the Site; and
- modify or discontinue this Site, any part of the Site and the services available on it.
Third party pages
CREATE Foundation is not responsible for any content found on a third party page, or any site of which it forms a part. You must determine whether any page is part of the Site each time you follow a link to that page.