CREATE Your Future
- Are you or Do you know of a young person with a care experience?
- Are you or they 15 – 25 years old?
- Do they want to have fun and learn some mad new skills?
- Would the young person benefit connecting with others with a care experience?
CREATE Your Future is a life skills program designed to assist young people in the transition to independence from Out of Home Care.
Young people learn how to:
- look at nutrition,
- basic budgeting,
- general health and wellbeing.
- start thinking about what you might like to do in the future,
- looking at different education and employment options and much, much more!
Our activities are designed to develop confidence and stretch comfort zones, helping you to learn new skills or try new things in a in a safe environment.
Awesome! How do I get involved?
That’s easy! Give your local state or territory office a call by phoning 1800 655 105 or email clubCREATE@create.org.au.